Sunday, January 16, 2011

17th January 2011

THANK YOU MATE
( YOU CHEER UP MY LIFE )

There's nothing much that i want to post here, 
I just want to say thanx to my mate.
Thank you soooooooooooooo much!
You always cheer up my life.
Everyday you make me smile till sometimes people labeled me crazyy! 
You always support me in every single thing that i done.
You always here by my side.


Mate, 
Even like we fight almost everyday,
I just want to say to you that I do appreciate you and I will always do that,
I never regret to appreciate you.


hm, another thing is
 I'm so sorry.
I'm so sorry cause I only afford to give you this today. 
Yea I know it is a special day for both of us.
I'm so sorry mate. :(
I only have this for you. 
I only have words to give to you. sorry

I will never forget  you and I always need you in my life. 
again thank you very much mate.
well, lastly...
ILOVEYOU mate, thnx for everything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment